Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Beginning

The Beginning
On a laidback day when I sip cha and gaze out of the window into the vast canvas of green, grey and blue, I often walk down the memory lane and start recollecting experiences of the journeys that have undertaken in my life so far. An interesting relation between life and a voyage never fails to amaze me. Life like a voyage has a point of origin and a final destination, whatever happens between these two points are ‘experiences’. The only distinguishing factor may be that in life we don’t know where and when the final destination would arrive. So from the above analogy can’t we arrive at a hypothesis that the journeys that we undertake in our life are small units of life within a life? An interesting question for which my philosophical mind always replies in the affirmative. however I am still in the process of convincing the logical part of my cerebrum.
I am no Ian Wright, neither am I 60 years old to have ten thousand miles of travel  to my  credit, but every voyage however short or long that I have undertaken has impacted me, has created experiences which I would otherwise remained aloof from. I want to take this opportunity to share such experiences with you through my Blog. The blog will not focus much on the destinations or the attractions of a particular destination; they will rather exert their subtle influence in the backdrop. I intend the Blog to be a medium for me to share with you my encounters with the people with whom I travelled; I met during the journeys and the unexpected things that happened. What I write might have a philosophical, emotional, tragic, or even a humorous angle to it. Hence I may not use some names or change the names of a few people, organisations who may otherwise sue me for sharing these experiences especially the funny ones. From being clueless with a college outcast about which state we were actually in, to guffawing at the jokes cracked in an unknown language at my Best Friend’s wedding only to realise that the subject of the joke was me to taking my students from the slums on an educational trip, and much more coming up on this space. Our journey together in Blog space has just begun..... ‘BON VOYAGE’

13 comments:

  1. OMG Aabeer...what a write up...its truly amazing...!!! Itni tariff kafi hai aabeer ke aur karun..??? ;) Jus kidding. Its a very gud write up. Will be looking out for more...!!! Gud work..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. impressive start... will wait for the next one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gud work dude.. Luking out for ur upcoming journeys. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!! Very well done..

    ReplyDelete
  4. gr8 start aabeer or rather a gr8 "The Beginning" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something that can be expected from you only........hahaahha Gud one

    ReplyDelete
  6. its awesome.... simply awesome... i always told u, this is something that's in ur blood..

    ReplyDelete
  7. truly, the journey is more important than the end

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a million everybody for your words of encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey interesting!!! Congratulations for ur very first bolg...n many more to follow..!!!n I'll wait for ur blog on Silk route also one day!!!
    All the best buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aabeer, the way you make things around you so beautiful and best thing to happen to anyone. This blog replicates the same thing. Finally you ushered in blogging world :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. good start... m hooked on for more..bring it on...!!!

    ReplyDelete